Thursday, May 21, 2009

Millionaire Traders Part 11 - Paul Willette

Paul Willette moved into the toughest trading arena of all - the electronic stock index futures market - where high leverage and whipsaw volatility destroy even the most seasoned traders. Paul is a classic breakout trader where he will buy only after a new swing high. He will add trade to winners and get rid of the losers.

Good quotes from Paul :

"I don't try to pick exact tops and I don't try to pick exact bottoms ... I've gotten burned way too many times trying to pick tops and bottoms. I'd rather know where it's going. All I care about is where it's going."

"Yes. I played them all and I expect to win. I have high expectations of myself. I do get bummed out when I lose."


In the trading field, support from loved ones is the key to success. During a trade, he will maintains at least a partial position in the trade until there us a reversal in the trend. He will never overtrade and only puts himself only into the highest probability setups and at the same time keeps his transaction costs to a minimum.

No comments: