Monday, August 24, 2009

What's up for Aug 09'?

I have not been updating my blog for quite a while. The market had been trading in range bound and I take this opportunity for a break by listening to free seminars relating to trading. This is to update myself and to sharpen my skills in trading. Of course to meet traders too. One must be willing to learn continuously to succeed in any field. That was very true when the presenter an ex-floor trader told us he was shocked to find out that a retired trader worth $16million is still learning and writing down notes in a previous trading seminar! He said the retired trader is very happy even with a 10% of new knowledge found in trading.

Just to share how I trade. For me, before I trade I will update myself on good blogs and websites such as Bloomberg, Forexfactory , CNBC, Kathy Lien etc. Talk about Kathy Lien she was at Invest Fair Aug 09' Singapore. Many people had the opportunity to learn from her as with her previous appearance at Asia Trader & Investor Conference (ATIC) March 09'. One thing for sure, her presence will be full house! A person success does not comes by chance but stood the test of time. Normally, tons of gurus will tell you tons of story and sell you products but of little use in trading.

Kathy is a person who is very relevant when it comes to trading, only a trader will know thy trader. I have been following her blog closely and was amazed 9 out of 10 times what she said come to pass. (Note : Some gurus claimed 100% accuracy but please beware.) Her free forex trading class is worth much more than paid seminars. She taught traders how to trade profitably. My skill in trading went up to another level and it was mind blowing for me.

No comments: